QuickBooks™ Accounting Services
One reason QuickBooks has emerged as the most popular accounting software for small businesses is its ease of use, but it's critical to set the system up correctly and ensure that your staff is properly trained on using it. That's where Phillips & Company, a respected Elkhart CPA firm and Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, can help.
As a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Elkhart CPA firm Phillips & Company helps our clients get maximum mileage from their accounting software. If you're a novice who's just getting started, we can install your QuickBooks software, set up the system, and train you and your staff on its use. Once you're up and running, we can provide all the support you need to keep your accounts organized, accurate and current, making your quarterly and year-end tax preparation easier than ever.
We're also available to answer questions and review your QuickBooks file throughout the year to be certain you stay on track, ensuring that you’re in a position to grow your business with full confidence in the accuracy of your financial information.
QuickBooks Support for Small Businesses
- Helping you identify the best version of QuickBooks software to meet your specific needs.
- QuickBooks software set-up and installation.
- Determining and setting up the appropriate accounts for your business - payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, etc.
- Mapping your accounts for tax purposes to make your tax preparations easier and less expensive.
- Creating customized templates for invoices, purchase orders and financial statements.
- On-site QuickBooks training for you and your staff.
- QuickBooks file review and clean-up.
- Providing on-going QuickBooks support as needed.
If you’d like to learn more about how our professional advisor can help you make the most of your QuickBooks system, call 574-294-4685 to set up a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.