Payroll is about your people - that's why Dan Phillips has formed Michiana Payroll Solutions to be your Elkhart payroll solutions provider. Michiana Payroll offers comprehensive options including easy to use HR resources.
To learn more, please visit our outsourced payroll services website, Michiana Payroll Solutions.
Processing payroll is a necessity, but finding the time and resources to stay on top of it is often a challenge for small business owners. Between compliance issues, calculating payments for different types of employees, and filing payroll taxes, handling payroll can feel like a full-time job. If you’re struggling to keep up with payroll, consider outsourcing your payroll processing to Phillips & Company CPAs. We take the guesswork out of payroll processing and manage all your payroll tax filings and reporting needs.
Your organization’s strategic business goals can only be achieved with a keen focus on your core competencies. Staying up-to-date with the ever changing and increasing payroll, tax, and employment regulations can make running your business more challenging and create vulnerabilities – especially when it pulls your focus away from your goals. What could your business achieve if you could outsource time-consuming payroll responsibilities and get access to HR resources so you can get back to running your business?
Payroll Processing Services for Small Businesses
- Accurate federal, state and local payroll tax deposits and filings
- Flexible payment options such as direct deposit, debit cards, or paper check
- State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) automatically deposited and filed on your behalf
- Instant previews of your payroll liability and cash required before payroll is finalized.
- Secure offsite hosting of your payroll database
We offer many robust options to help you attract and retain qualified employees, including:
- Comprehensive HR resources, including a Help Desk staffed by certified HR professionals
- Integration with 401k and SIMPLE retirement services plans
- Improved calculations of workers' compensation premium payments to avoid large upfront premiums†
†While most carriers may eliminate premium deposits, mandatory state assessment fees may be required in some states.
Payroll is about your people - and people are you most valuable asset. So contact Michiana Payroll today at 574-350-2930 to learn how you can enhance your employee relations and focus more on achieving all of your business goals. You can also request a consultation through our website.